3 December 2020: Three UK has reopened its stores across England this week, to offer incredible mobile deals and customer support across the festive period. Throughout December, Three stores will also have extended opening hours to better serve customers when they need it most – adding a massive 2,000 extra trading hours.
Three, the UK’s Most Popular Network Provider*, pledges to help keep the nation connected during a year when staying in touch with family and friends has never been more important. The extended store opening hours will help customers get the face-to-face support they need, at a time convenient to them, with some stores opening late until 10pm. Opening hours will vary depending on the store location and customers are advised to check Three’s website for the latest info.
Three is also committed to keeping its customers and staff safe during this time, and has issued the following guidelines to keep everyone Covid secure:
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter our stores.
- Please keep a 2m distance from customers and store teams.
- Please wear a face covering over your mouth and nose for the duration of your visit.
- Our stores are regularly cleaned to keep us all safe.
- We’ve installed Perspex screens at till points.
- Card payments are preferred. Some of our stores in high risk areas do not currently take cash.
- We are limiting the number of customers in our stores to keep everyone safe and ensure 2-metre social distancing can be obtained. If the store is at maximum capacity, please form a queue when busy.
- If you’re bringing children with you, they’re more than welcome. However, we need parents to keep their children with them while visiting our stores, to keep everyone safe.
For the latest information on store opening hours visit https://locator.three.co.uk/search