Three launches the Big Tech Giveaway
Customers can snap up one of four free* gifts when stores reopen from 12 April
8 April 2021: Three UK is rolling out the red carpet for its customers this Spring and launching a huge gadget giveaway, as its stores reopen from 12 April across England and Wales.
The Big Tech Giveaway from the UK’s Most Popular Mobile Network** offers a special gift for new customers, when they choose from a range of the latest phones – including the Samsung S20 FE 5G, Google Pixel 4A and the brand-new Xiaomi Mi 11 and OnePlus 9 Pro 5G – with an unlimited data plan. Customers can choose one of the following brilliant tech gifts:
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live noise cancelling earbuds
- JBL Xtreme 3 portable speaker
- Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch
- Powerbeats Pro from Beats wireless earphones
Aislinn O’Connor, Director of Marketing for UK and ROI at Three, said: “As the country begins to open up, there is a hint of optimism in the air – we feel it too, which is why we want to offer our customers a little something on us with our Big Tech Giveaway.”
Three stores reopening from 12 April
Three’s stores will reopen across England and Wales from 12 April, with additional social distancing and COVID-safe measures to protect staff and customers. Retail shops in Scotland are expected to reopen from 26 April, and those in Northern Ireland are yet to be confirmed.
Upon arrival, customers will be met by a Three host and welcomed in. If the store is at maximum capacity, they will enter a virtual queue and receive a text message when it’s their turn. If customers are unable to make the appointment, it will be rearranged or can take place online with Three Store Now – connecting customers online to store advisors.
The number of people allowed into each Three store will vary depending on the size of the store, and stores will be open in line with usual opening hours. For more information visit https://locator.three.co.uk/search
Three‘s stores will continue to apply the following safety measures:
- Ensuring the health of Three staff – In line with government advice, any staff member displaying COVID-19 symptoms will be instructed to self-isolate
- Reduced staff – To ensure their safety, each store will operate with reduced staff, based on the size of the store
- ‘Wait here’ signs – Stores will display ‘wait here’ signs to manage the number of customers in stores at any one time
- Social distancing floor stickers – Floor stickers will help remind customers of the recommended two-metre social distancing rules
- Perspex screens – Stores will have screens on till point areas that are in use to protect customers and staff
- Hand sanitiser units – All stores will have hand sanitiser for customers to use when entering and leaving
- Customer handsets – Staff will be advised not to touch customer handsets unless completely essential. All staff will be provided with gloves
- Enhanced cleaning frequencies – More frequent cleaning of regular touchpoints to be introduced