AT&T Business Raises the Bar for Business Phone Service
AT&T Office@Hand Wireless gives businesses enhanced communications capabilities necessary in changing business environments
What’s the news?
AT&T* Business erases the line between business wireline and mobile phone service with AT&T Office@Hand Wireless. Available today, AT&T Office@Hand Wireless introduces game-changing communication tools for businesses to remove complexity and communicate more efficiently and effectively. In today’s ultra-competitive environment, this can mean delivering better service, building lasting customer relationships and improving employee productivity.
Why is this important?
The future of work can be summed up with one word—flexibility. As businesses continue to assess how to optimize their operations and plot their next moves, flexibility will be critical to growth and success. According to recent studies, as many as 74% of employers plan to allow their employees to work from home permanently.
No matter their size, industry or location, phones continue to serve as a business gateway for revenue generation and collaborative problem solving. As things evolve, it may grow even more critical.
Whether the workforce is in the office, at home or even the café down the street, AT&T Office@Hand Wireless empowers users with a single phone number that allows businesses to maintain a high-performing voice presence across all devices—mobile, desk phones, tablets and personal computers. It also ensures that important features are available no matter the device including:
- Native dialing and voicemail options mean no extra software to disrupt normal workflows
- Simultaneous and sequential ring options enable better service by minimizing calls going to voicemail
- A cloud-based Auto Receptionist voice response service routes calls quickly to wherever your employees are working
- Universal Outbound Number ID for every employee displays company information for better brand recognition
- An easy-to-use web portal allows for simple configuration and control features such as voicemail and corporate directories
- Fast deployment that could have businesses up and running within minutes
- 24/7 support so that users have help whenever they need it
This can all be integrated into the leading AT&T Office@Hand collaboration platform built together with RingCentral, giving users another seamless way to initiate and capture calls with colleagues and customers.
When paired together with AT&T Mobility service, users can optimize their connections using AT&T’s LTE network as well as its 5G network that now covers 230M Americans in 14,000 cities and towns and AT&T 5G+ is now available in parts of 38 cities in the U.S.
What are people saying?