Want to share your news with your industry? Submit a press release.
Top 1000 Companies Ranked by Revenue – in Multiple Sectors & Countries.
- World’s first client computing software with hybrid cloud management enabling seamless access to work applications and data, whether they are delivered from the public cloud, private cloud or on the device
- Ready out-of-the-box and controlled through the cloud to ease both IT and team member stress while promoting the ability to work from anywhere
- Creates personalized PC experiences for thousands of professionals while protecting employee and customer data
In an increasingly cloud connected world, organizations need to easily deploy and maintain data and applications from a variety of locations without burdening IT teams or hindering employee productivity. Dell Hybrid Client simplifies and personalizes the user and IT experience while still providing security and flexibility across devices and work environments. Features like built-in everyday productivity applications, browser security, and others are available out-of-the-box and managed through the cloud empowering employees to work how and where is best for them.
“At the core of Dell Hybrid Client sits an elevated experience for both employees and IT teams,” said
“Dell Hybrid Client has the potential to be a game-changing offering,” said Rob Enderle, President and Principal Analyst,
How it works
Dell Hybrid Client begins with single sign-on where users will find their personalized desktop interface and all their applications, whether in the cloud or virtual. This first-of-its-kind solution provides:
- Endpoint Security: Securely scale to thousands of users while still protecting employee and company data through built-in features including system lockdown, secure boot, user file encryption and more.
- Simplified Workflow: Your workday doesn’t need to be interrupted as users have secure access to web and virtual applications from Citrix,
VMwareand Microsoft and various storage locations.
- Optimized Productivity: Zoom or Microsoft Teams clients run locally, enabling faster collaboration while helping reduce strain on IT infrastructures.
- Consistent Experience: With an enhanced “Follow-me” feature, users will find their applications and data on any supported desktop interface – even after changing devices.
- Flexibility in Cloud Providers: Organizations can embrace a more flexible mindset by supporting and seamlessly integrating from Wyse Management Suite’s multiple cloud vendors including, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
- Comprehensive Software Support: With ProSupport for software, Dell Hybrid Client users receive proactive resolution. With automatic alerts and case creation, remote diagnosis and access to ProSupport engineers,2 employees can experience little to no downtime and IT can proactively support business needs.
Availability and pricing:
- The latest Dell Hybrid Client is available on
March 26, at $60.00(USD) per year per device.
1 Based on
2 For more details, visit www.DellTechnologies.com/prosupport
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dell-hybrid-client-delivers-increased-flexibility-to-employees-and-it-301242931.html