FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – September 30, 2020 – There are lessons to be learned from every challenge we face. And if the global pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that businesses that are the most agile are the ones that will succeed. The key to gaining agility lies in flexible work models that give employees the space they need to do their best work. To help businesses understand how they can enable them, Citrix Systems (NASDAQ: CTXS), today announced Citrix Summit Series, a three-event virtual series designed to provide companies with targeted insights into how they can leverage innovative digital workspace technologies to unlock the potential of their workforce and fuel innovation that can move their business forward. Registration for the free events, which kick off October 8, is open today.
Want to share your news with your industry? Get your article ranked for $10.
Top 1000 Companies Ranked by Revenue – in Multiple Sectors / Countries. Only $99
Adapt to the Times
“The global pandemic has caused companies to speed digital transformation and rethink their future workforce strategies and work models,” said Tim Minahan, Executive Vice President, Business Strategy and Chief Marketing Office, Citrix. “Looking to emerge from the crisis stronger and more agile than before, leading organizations are accelerating their transition to the cloud and adopting digital workspace strategies that can deliver a consistent and secure work experience to help employees perform at their best wherever work needs to get done – in the office, on the road, or at home.”
Prepare for the Future
The Citrix Summit Series is uniquely designed to provide companies with targeted resources they can use to power flexible work models and simplify the employee experience by delivering consistent, secure and reliable access to the resources people need to do their jobs whether working in the office, on the road, or at home.
Learn from the Best
During three digital events which can be accessed on demand, leading executives and industry thought leaders will share their insights into solutions and strategies attendees can use to accelerate their move to the cloud and enable new ways of working that enhance employee engagement and productivity.
With the right cloud strategy, companies can gain the agility, speed and efficiency required to manage resources in the dynamic way that today’s unpredictable business environment demands. During the Citrix Cloud Summit, attendees will learn how to simplify and accelerate their hybrid, multi-cloud migration to optimize their performance and business results. Among the speakers who will share the stories of their success in doing this:
- Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft
- Kirsten Kliphouse, President, North America, Google Cloud
- Steve Shute, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, SAP
- Jim Noga, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Mass General Brigham
- Prakash Kota, Chief Information Officer, Autodesk
- James Boswell, Global Director of End User Computing, Centrica
Where and how work gets done has forever changed. But one thing remains consistent: the need to provide a superior experience that empowers employees to do what they do best across any work channel or location. At the Citrix Workspace Summit, attendees will learn how they can leverage digital workspaces to enable flexible work models that allow people to work easily and securely in the way they want from anywhere. And they will hear from Citrix customers and partners, including:
- Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft
- Hayden Brown, President and CEO, Upwork
- Paul Herbert, Chief Information Officer, Northcott Disability Services
- Ariel Carrion, Chief Technology Officer, City National Bank of Florida
- Charles Ash, Chief Information Officer, The Ohio Department of Transportation
- Erica Volini, Global Head of Human Capital Practice, Deloitte
- Rohit Dixit, Senior Vice President, HPE Pointnext
- Ray Wolf, Chief Executive Officer, A2K
The global pandemic has opened the opportunity for businesses to redefine themselves and leverage flexible models to provide a superior employee experience that improves engagement and productivity, and in the process, spur innovation and growth. But it has also created a new set of security concerns that must be addressed. Through the Citrix Workspace Summit, attendees will learn how to design an intelligent security approach that’s agile, flexible, and built for the long term using a true zero trust security framework to keep apps, data, and identities protected in the cloud, on premises, and everywhere in between. Featured speakers who will share their insights and experiences in doing so include:
- Sunil Potti, Vice President of Security, Google Cloud
- Sriram Sitaraman, Chief Information Officer, and Joe Fu, IT Director of Engineering and Applications, Synopsys
- Geoff Knaak, Technical Manager and Senior Systems Administrator, Aria Systems
- Melissa McCoy, Chief Technology Officer, Kaizen Approach
In addition to accessing featured content on demand that they can consume at their leisure, registered attendees can also engage in panel discussions on top-of-mind topics and view demos of leading-edge solutions that can help them prepare for the future of work and deliver it today. Click here to reserve your place at one or all of the events today.