- A KKR-led consortium that includes
Temasekhas acquired a minority equity stake in Vinhomes JSC, for a total consideration of VND15.1 trillion( US$650 million).
- Vinhomes is the leading integrated real estate developer in
Vietnamwith activities including developing, trading and leasing residential, commercial and industrial real estate and providing real estate management and related services.
A consortium led by KKR (“ KKR”) that includes
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200615005825/en/
The investment from the KKR-led consortium underscores the attractiveness of
- Vinhomes is a subsidiary of Vingroup and is listed on the
Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange. Vinhomes develops and trades integrated residential, commercial and industrial real estate, and provides real estate management and related services. Vinhomes is the largest real estate developer in Vietnam. For more information on Vinhomes JSC (HOSE: VHM), please visit Vinhomes’ website at www.vinhomes.vn.
- Vingroup is the largest private enterprise in
Vietnam. Vingroup’s main focus is on Technology (including scientific research and application of Technologies), Industrials (automobile, e-motorcycle and smart device manufacturing) and Services (residential, commercial and hospitality real estate development, education and healthcare). With the mission “To Create a Better Life for the Vietnamese People”, Vingroup’s products and services adhere to international standards, are trusted by customers, and have won many prestigious Vietnamese and international awards. For more information on Vingroup JSC (HOSE: VIC), please visit our website at www.vingroup.net.
- KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies. KKR invests its own capital alongside the capital it manages for fund investors and provides financing solutions and investment opportunities through its capital markets business. References to KKR’s investments may include the activities of its sponsored funds. For additional information about
KKR & Co. Inc.(NYSE: KKR), please visit KKR’s website at www.kkr.com and on Twitter @KKR_Co.
Temasekis an investment company with a net portfolio value of S$313 billion( US$231b) as at 31 March 2019. Temasek’s three roles as an Investor, Institution and Steward, as defined in the Temasek Charter, shape its ethos to do well, do right and do good. Temasek’s investment philosophy is anchored around four key themes: Transforming Economies; Growing Middle Income Populations; Deepening Comparative Advantages; and Emerging Champions. Headquartered in Singapore, Temasekhas 11 offices around the world. For more information on Temasek, please visit www.temasek.com.sg. For the latest Temasek Review, please visit temasekreview.com.sg. Connect with us on social media: Facebook ( Temasek); LinkedIn ( Temasek); Twitter (@Temasek); Instagram (@temasekseen); YouTube (TemasekDigital);
For KKR Asia: