Twenty-two industry standard-setting credit unions receive Crystal Performance Awards
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., October 23, 2020 – Raddon®, a Fiserv company and provider of innovative research, insightful analysis and strategic guidance to financial institutions, has announced the 2020 winners of its Crystal Performance Awards. Twenty-two credit unions received the award this year, in two categories based on asset size. These institutions are among the top three percent of performers analyzed by Raddon.
“We have worked with Raddon to understand and improve our performance over the years, holding ourselves accountable to industry standard benchmarks to better serve our members,” said Bill Anderson, president and CEO of Mid Oregon Credit Union. “We have high regard for this award and our prestigious fellow best-of-class credit unions.”
Each recipient credit union was selected based on an analysis of key performance metrics focused on service, member relationships, sales and other areas as observed within the Performance Analytics program from Raddon.
“The Crystal Performance Awards are a measure not just of the success of individual credit unions, but of the entire industry,” said Bill Handel, general manager and chief economist of Raddon. “As the industry continues to adapt and embrace new ways of delivering financial services, these institutions have, year after year, broken barriers and delivered outstanding performance on behalf of their members. Recognizing their success is a real positive for Raddon and our industry.”
This year’s winners are:
Crystal Performance Award winners, more than $500 million in assets:
- 3Rivers Federal Credit Union (based in Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Coast Central Credit Union (based in Eureka, Calif.)
- Community Credit Union of Florida (based in Rockledge, Fla.)
- Community First Credit Union (based in Appleton, Wis.)
- Dupaco Community Credit Union (based in Dubuque, Iowa)
- Genisys Credit Union (based in Auburn Hills, Mich.)
- GreenState Credit Union (based in North Liberty, Iowa)
- Logix Federal Credit Union (based in Burbank, Calif.)
- Numerica Credit Union (Based in Spokane Valley, Wash.)
- Robins Financial Credit Union (based in Warner Robins, Ga.)
- San Diego County Credit Union (based in San Diego, Calif.)
Crystal Performance Award winners, under $500 million in assets:
- Clackamas Federal Credit Union (based in Milwaukie, Ore.)
- Extra Credit Union (based in Warren, Mich.)
- Five Star Credit Union (based on Dothan, Ala.)
- Innovations Federal Credit Union (based in Panama City, Fla.)
- Marshall Community Credit Union (based in Marshall, Mich.)
- Mid Oregon Federal Credit Union (based in Bend, Ore.)
- North Star Community Credit Union (based in Maddock, N.D.)
- Sacramento Credit Union (based in Sacramento, Calif.)
- Service 1st Federal Credit Union (based in Danville, Pa.)
- Superior Choice Credit Union (based in Superior, Wis.)
- Utah First Federal Credit Union (based in Salt Lake City, Utah)
Award recipients were honored during an invitation only, virtual gathering for chief executives and their teams.
Raddon, a Fiserv company, has been providing financial institutions with research-based solutions since 1983. Raddon works exclusively with financial institutions and has a unique understanding of the industry, resulting in the ability to apply practical know-how to the challenges and opportunities financial institutions face. Raddon combines best practices in research and analysis with consulting and technology solutions to help institutions achieve sustainable growth and improve financial performance.
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) aspires to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a global leader in payments and financial technology, the company helps clients achieve best-in-class results through a commitment to innovation and excellence in areas including account processing and digital banking solutions; card issuer processing and network services; payments; e-commerce; merchant acquiring and processing; and the Clover® cloud-based point-of-sale solution. Fiserv is a member of the S&P 500® Index and the FORTUNE® 500, and is among the FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®. Visit fiserv.com and follow on social media for more information and the latest company news.
# # #
Vice President, External Communications